Please join us for the GSPE 2021 E-Week Awards Ceremony as we honor this year’s GSPE Engineer of the Year award winners. The virtual event will be on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 7:00 PM. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/sYIsQFY2lIg
All are welcome at this free event. Additionally, we will have gift card giveaways and trivia throughout the program! If you would like to participate in the gift card giveaways, you will need to set up a free YouTube account ahead of time and log in for the E-Week program. Note that a YouTube account is not necessary simply to view the presentation of awards.
The trivia questions will be interactive using Mentimeter, http://www.menti.com. We recommend that you have a separate browser tab open to Mentimeter if you would like to participate in trivia.
Congratulations to the 2021 GSPE Engineer of the Year award winners:
- GSPE Lifetime Achievement in Engineering – Charlie Greer, PE
- GSPE Engineer of the Year – Sonny Kim, PE
- GSPE Engineer of the Year in Government – Kyle Titus, PE
- GSPE Engineer of the Year in Industry – Les White, PE
- GSPE Engineer of the Year in Private Practice – Katherine Gurd, PE
- GSPE Engineering Student of the Year – Patrick Edwards
- GSPE Engineering Technology Student of the Year – Mikis Mays
- GSPE Engineering Employer of the Year – Pond
- Engineering Organization Volunteer of the Year – Raj Anand, PE
The awardee in each category will be honored during Engineers Week on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 7:00 PM in a virtual awards ceremony. More details will be provided soon.